read me..:)

Monday, January 14, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone!

It's been half a year since the last time I updated my blog. And to be honest, I missed here. I missed blog-hopping. I miss my favorite blogs. I missed reading comments. I missed every little thing about blogging...even if no one missed me here.

Well, not-so-late HAPPY NEW YEAR greetings to all of you! How are you doing? Surely, everyone of you has come up to necessary changes as 2013 arrived. And I bet, many are working on their "NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION/S". See? Aside from the foods we serve at new year's eve, we Filipinos habitually list down some things we want to improve in ourselves for the coming year.

How was your new year celebration?

I wanna share mine. :)

On the 31st of December 2012, all of us at the Magno residence went to the church for the year-end prayer which we usually do. (I celebrated new year with my relatives in Santa Maria, Pangasinan, btw.) We displayed varieties of round fruits, prepared long noodles, glutinous delicacies and such Filipino customs. They wore their usual pambahay get-ups while I chose striped tops, it signifies prosperity as I was told. :D Before the clock hit 12MN, we huddled together at the dining area and had a prayer first. And next? Chow down the foods served? Nahhhh!!!! Picture picture. :DDD It was fun! We were all boisterous as 2013 crossed the threshold. After we devoured pieces of each eatables at the table, I, together with the kids proceeded to our balikbayans' room for the games while the buklods had their singing session at the living room.

(TO BE EDITED)

No comments: