read me..:)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Can this be...?

It's just so nice that finally, I've got someone to share my life stories with...without any reservation.

At first, it was clear to me that we're friends and we're bound to be just friends. In fact, I thank God for giving me a friend in him. I faithfully believe that everything happens for a reason, that we crossed each other's path for God's perfect reason--him, a crying shoulder of mine and him being a listener and an adviser to me submissively. I didn't choose him to be in my life. He came and knocked on my door, I didn't open it for him as well. I don't know and I am not sure if I want to know. The thing I fear most is already here. No matter how many times I remind myself of what is reality, my heart eagerly shouts for his name. This is the part I dread. Whatever the reason why everything happens, I don't dare knowing now.

The hardest part here is that I want to keep my friendship with him but my heart wants more. :3

TANGANGA.. Tanganga.. BUBU pa. :D

No comments: