read me..:)

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thank You!


Another year is again on the horizon. -- This year of earthly journey is nearing to enclose and another one is yet to come — a continuation perhaps of the challenge God has set for each of us — and another chance to fulfill our purpose in life.
But behind the afflicting smithereens and flaws of life we inevitably dealt with, there were people and events alike that made our existence and yearly battle more meaningful and lively – things that made our lives worthwhile, colorful and complete. Have we ever said "thank you" to the ones who touched our lives even in their simplest ways? Have we expressed our gratitude to our Almighty Father, who despite our forbidden acts, still forgives, bless and loves us?
As this year unfolds, I want to grab this very opportunity to at least let everyone [who has been with me through the tiring moments, dull and joyful days this challenging life brought about in my life] know that I appreciate his/her stay with me.
Oops! I think I am not gonna recall every single name who has spiced up my life but you guys, worth an appreciation, you know yourselves!
Here I begin (but not in order):

In this blog sphere, like what I had said in my past entries, I made it without any intention to earn readers. But hey! I appreciate you guys for the time you spend here in my page.
It makes me happy to see someone reading my posts. I may not regularly receive comments posted in my entries, I know those who always have time to read my updates (those ones who personally tell me their reactions and questions regarding my entries). Co-blogger(s) and friends and every individual in this on-line world. – Norman, Hazel, Joymee, Jes, James to mention a few of my friends.

Charly, the "balikbayan" classmate who considers me as his best friend, one of the nicest guy friend I ever have, thank you for being around for me in the times of shoestring. AND AND AND, it's a pleasure for me man when you confides in me about your personal life. I'll always be your ad and a shoulder to cry on:)

Sarah Jane, my favorite "ading" who never showed boredom in my company – she loves me as a companion and I love to know this. Thank you and ilabyu.hehe:)

Former board-mates who helped me carry my things to our boardinghouse during the start of this school year.

Gurl, a text-friend who isn't fed up listening to my trivial stories (at least she doesn't show any sign of disinterest). Hehe

To one of my current board-mates who made me realize the essence of forgiving, saying “sorry”, patience, and maturity in thinking. – she inspires me to change.

To my friends, thank you for always catching me at home whenever you plan to out for jamming.
To Micky, once a best friend, man, I really thank you for pushing me away. It was the best thing you ever did as a favor. Thank you so much! I care for you kuya.
And most especially, I dunno if I am allowed to mention his name. To my biological brother who financially supports me and shoulders all the expenses in my education. YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU KUYA...:)
To Mr. RL, we may not personally know each other, but I want you to know that I am happy for your "company. Thank you for making me feel simple thrills.:)
PS: sa susunod na lang yung iba. I have to finish my ledger entry, trial balance and chart of accounts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you have a great year ahead. All the best! :]

Pen Ginez said...

thank you.. Wishing you the same thing..:I

melovesflying said...

Hi. Napansin ko yung "ading." Taga north ka ba? Kasi naririnig ko yung ading pag nasa Pangasinan ako. :)

Btw, I am a graduating student from UP Manila and blog hopping led me here. :) I was wondering if you could answer a survey I made regarding Filipino bloggers. This is for my thesis and answering will only take you a couple of minutes.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HLEKII_31745bbc

Confidentiality will be of utmost priority. Answering my survey will be very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Pen Ginez said...

@melovesflying, taga north nga ako.. and i also go for vacation in pangasinan.. "ading" is an ilocano term for "pate"..