read me..:)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I will be Mrs. ______ ..:)

Here in Bayombong again.
Wee!!! We will have quizzes tomorrow. First ever written outputs.
Ayee!!! After a tiring travel from my place to here, I still managed to update my blog.
Hmmm... Just can't get over with this intriguing chain question friends sent to me:


"Someday I wanna be Mrs. ______."


Bilang may pakisamang nilalang at marahil dahil "infatuated" ako ngayon (actually matagal na din), sinagot ko naman. Saya-saya ko kasi inaasahan ko ding interesado siya sa'kin at parang magiging close din kami. Ambisyosang nilalang talaga ako eh. Haha!
Manhid siya. Napakamanhid!!!!
I really WANT him, LIKE him but I ain't sure if I already LOVE him. aha!!
____________________________________________________________________________________


Eto nga pala.


I already have John Grisham's THE PELICAN BRIEF.
It's actually been handed to me by a friend for four months now, I think.


Sa wakas mababasa ko na din. Bale dalawa palang nababasa kong obra ni J. Grisham. Pangatlo to.:)

4 comments:

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

Manhid ba siya? Tsk tsk.

Batuhin mo ng durian. Ewan ko na lang kung di pa mawala pagkamanhid n'yan. :-P

Pen Ginez said...

ahaha.. siguro..
bigyan mo ko ng durian \, pambato ku sa kanya. hehe:)

Love said...

haha it reminds me of my high school days.. =) the most exciting part was trying to guess if he likes you too.. =D

Pen Ginez said...

well, i don't have to guess 'cos he told me that he feels the same way i do.. but in some case, i agree with you..