read me..:)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hope is gone.:(

Err. I don't have much to say. It's just that I really really wish, our instructor will be replaced soon. Be replaced with someone who has a motivating strategy in teaching, whose field is teaching and who suits teaching accounting 1.
We just had our departmental examination this day. As usual, I concentrated more on the processes of accounting than in the theories -- I browsed my book and went back to the first step of accounting cycle through post-closing trial balance, that's it! Simply because I love application more than memorization.
I can't think of any way to cool down myself now for in the examination, we were given a merchandising business problem which I am not fully oriented into. I and my classmates I guess, are used only to solving servicing business problems. Get my point? That's where our current instructor focused during the midterms.
I am so worried about the outcome of my performance.

Who's to be blamed? Not any of them, whoever they are. But you know guys, it's hard to learn this way -- unmotivated, trying hard to encourage myself. I do need some encouragement too, right? But even in their simplest ways, they really don't give a damn. I know some of you know who I refer to. 

And anyway, I was wrong in my adjusting entries in the situation I included on my previous post. The correct entries are:

Interest Receivable for debit
Interest Income for credit.. 


That is because there is an original entry of :

(DR) Notes Receivable
(CR) Service Income..


*This correction is for the sake of those who understand this part.

11 comments:

Yesha said...

Aww. You know what, it's all in the mind. Sa corporate world, mas mahirap ang buhay. Mas matindi ang mga boss, ang mga pinagdadaanan. Onga may sweldo pero. Maiisip mo na mas masarap ang buhay ng nag-aaral. Don't make life hard on yourself. Cheer up. Kaya mo yan. Aja!

Pen Ginez said...

ahe! you're not the only one who said "sa corporate world, mas mahirap ang buhay." I really wonder why you say this ate. I believe that if you want and love what you are doing then you've found your happiness.

Yesha said...

Mahirap kung ico-compare sa college life. Pero somehow, masaya ako sa ginagawa ko. Kahit na minsan eh may pagkatopak ang boss ko at pasaway mga staff ko. Pero masaya naman ako. Dahil kung hindi, hindi na rin ako tatagal dito. :)

Pen Ginez said...

Sabagay, part ng buhay ang maghirap. :))
Wow! Ano po ba position mo ate?

Yesha said...

Supervisor ako dito sa isang company sa Makati. Pero hindi po call center. :D

Pen Ginez said...

Dami din po klase ng supervisor.
Eh ano po natapos mo? haha.. (ginawang chat ang comment box)

Yesha said...

Mechanical Engineering grad ako from Mapua. Pero di pa ko board taker. :(

Ay onga. Haha. Sorry.

Pen Ginez said...

as in MIT? huwaw!! pinakasikat na engineering university. wow talaga. eh bakit po di ka pa nag-board?

Yesha said...

Yep, sa MIT nga. Yun nga po plan ko this year. Sana. Sana may mahanap na talaga ko. :)

Pen Ginez said...

Meron na po yan. Ehe! good luck and God bless naman po.:)

Yesha said...

Thank you. Sayo rin, good luck. God bless. Tc always. <3