read me..:)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Laughter,the Best Medicine

Just want to share you some jokes..
Hope you can relate..

◘After weeks of getting the cold shoulder from his wife, the unhappy husband confronted her. "Admit it, Linda," he said. "The only reason why you married me is because my grandfather left me 10 million dollars."
"Don't be ridiculous," she replied. "I don't care who left it to you".

◘A couple had been for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays. During the party, a fairy appeared. "Because you have been such a loving couple all these years, I will grant you each one wish", said the fairy.
"I'd like to travel round the world" said the wife. The fairy waved her wand and boom! The wife had an airline ticket in her hand.
Then it was the husband's turn. "Well," he said shyly after pausing for a moment, "I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me". With this, the fairy waved her wand and boom! He was 90 years old.


◘A young boy arrived late to his Sunday School class. He was normally punctual so the teacher asked him if anything was wrong.
"No," said the boy. "I had planned to go fishing, but my father told me that i had to go to church instead."
Impressed, the teacher asked the boy if the father explained why it was more important to go to church than to go fishing.
"Yes," the boy replied. "He said he didn't have enough bait for both of us."

No comments: